Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a three bolt asymmetrical steering wheel on a grant splined removable hub center with full hydro that I picked up on the cheap from ebay. With full hydro though I can't stand the asymmetrical. The top never stays on the top.

I would like to go with a symmetrical steering wheel, so I never have to "adjust" the top dead center. Was looking for some ideas. So post up your favorite steering wheels....

I know how hardcore.:shaking:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I currently have a three bolt asymmetrical steering wheel on a grant splined removable hub center with full hydro that I picked up on the cheap from ebay. With full hydro though I can't stand the asymmetrical. The top never stays on the top.

I would like to go with a symmetrical steering wheel, so I never have to "adjust" the top dead center. Was looking for some ideas. So post up your favorite steering wheels....

I can understand your frustration with the steering wheel not returning to TDC. There are a ton of good brands out there, just gotta find the one that fits you and your cockpit. I really like the 14" or 15" diameter steering wheels for crawling/racing. Years ago I went down to SoCal Speed shop (PHX) and tried out several brands/sizes to see what I liked. SDHQ should also have some and HOWE Performance makes some nice stuff as well.

Support the local guys if possible...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.