Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a three bolt asymmetrical steering wheel on a grant splined removable hub center with full hydro that I picked up on the cheap from ebay. With full hydro though I can't stand the asymmetrical. The top never stays on the top.

I would like to go with a symmetrical steering wheel, so I never have to "adjust" the top dead center. Was looking for some ideas. So post up your favorite steering wheels....

I know how hardcore.:shaking:

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I currently have a three bolt asymmetrical steering wheel on a grant splined removable hub center with full hydro that I picked up on the cheap from ebay. With full hydro though I can't stand the asymmetrical. The top never stays on the top.

I would like to go with a symmetrical steering wheel, so I never have to "adjust" the top dead center. Was looking for some ideas. So post up your favorite steering wheels....

I can understand your frustration with the steering wheel not returning to TDC. There are a ton of good brands out there, just gotta find the one that fits you and your cockpit. I really like the 14" or 15" diameter steering wheels for crawling/racing. Years ago I went down to SoCal Speed shop (PHX) and tried out several brands/sizes to see what I liked. SDHQ should also have some and HOWE Performance makes some nice stuff as well.

Support the local guys if possible...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Like dookey said, just pull it off and line it back up. Aren't you supposed to be watching the trail anyway? here is my wheel, asymmetrical but it doesn't bother me...

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SDHQ should also have some

Support the local guys if possible...
The location where SDHQ once was is all cleared out. No sign in the window and the old marque sign is taken down. Either they moved or closed up shop....

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
The location where SDHQ once was is all cleared out. No sign in the window and the old marque sign is taken down. Either they moved or closed up shop....
New Location: McQueen & Elliot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts