Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not 100% positive I want to sell it yet, but if I find a buyer, I will.

1993 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0/ax-15/4.3 Atlas 2
183k Miles on Motor and Transmission.

Running Redline Synthetic in the Transmission, Amsoil Synthetic in the Atlas.

Motor and Transmission are completely stock with no modifications. Atlas has the 32 Spline upgrade on the front output, and Jesse's Ebrake/Flanged setup on the rear.

Front End - Full width HP Dana 44, 4.88 Gears, Highsteer for tierod, flipped draglink. Aussie Locker.

Rear End - 9", 4.88 gears, detroil, disc brakes

Drivelines - Highangle 1350 CV Rear driveline, DLS of Sac front driveline

Suspension - Factory front waggy springs front and rear, Bilstien 7100 remote reseivors on the front 5125's on the back.

Bumpers - BTF Front with a warn 8274 Winch plate/Winch front with steel cable. Rear is a Barnes 4wd Swing out

Body Armory - PSC 3" flared tube fendors, rocker panels and 3" flared Full rear corners with TJ wheel opening and Round LED cutouts in the rear

Wheels/Tires - Crager soft 8's 17x9 5.5, Brand new 37x12.50x17 BFG KM2's with a 37" MTR as the spare

Interior- Custom molded carpet, Tuffy full center console with new sony deck. CB radio, custom incab winch control, Besttop seats front and rear. Besttop softtop + safari top/tonnue cover

Jeep was purchased stock in April of 07, built up and drove out of the garage Nov 07. Drives smooth down the highway, 1 finger steering. Can be used as a daily driver. I'm sure there's something I've forgot to mention, but I can answer any questions you might have.

I dont really want to sell it, but as I said earlier, if I find a buyer for what I'm looking for, I will

It's located in Northern CA (Sacramento area)

$11,000 or a reasonable offer. Will not accept any trades

Attachments

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Dang James, you're worse than me. :D I just sold the RUBICAB too. :(

So ya getting married or something??? :eek:

·
Registered
6,946 Posts

·
Registered