Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying fenderwell exit headers (Hedman HED-89360)for my 78' F150 with a 351M. Has anyone had any problems installing these headers?. Are they worth the hassle? or are the full length headers the better way to go. Only reason I want fender exit is because I got a set of side pipes that would look deadly on this truck:smokin:. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I had a set of these on my 79 bronco with a 2.5" lift and 35" hawgs on 15X10 4" backspacing wheels. At full lock the tires came in contact with the headers pretty hard. Besides that they fit very well. I can't complain either way because I got mine for free. With more offset to the rim they probably would have worked out fine.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
they installed pretty easy for me, the gaskets you get with them are pretty junk, but it's easy enough to find a better set. The problem i had was that i have 44"s on my truck, and if you turned them hard enough they'd rub on the headers, after a couple of trail trips though, i think i bent the headers out of the way and it doesnt happen anymore.

·
Registered
733 Posts
i used them because of a very clocked tranfercase and wanting a flat belly. Oh yeah side pipes on a truck with 33's would choke...on dick. I didn't have problems hitting but i have rockwells and the axle sits inline with the end of the frame.

·
Registered
12,757 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,085 Posts
Gotta love them simplicity of the reasoning of the almightly proeliator . . . . .

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
I heard he is a pole smoker. :flipoff2:
Stop projecting your desire for man secks onto me, you quivering sack of man choad :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying fenderwell exit headers (Hedman HED-89360)for my 78' F150 with a 351M. Has anyone had any problems installing these headers?. Are they worth the hassle? or are the full length headers the better way to go. Only reason I want fender exit is because I got a set of side pipes that would look deadly on this truck:smokin:. Thanks for the input.
Got some curb feelers too?

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Go stacks or go home...

:laughing::barf:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts