Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 216 Posts

·
Trail Tech Fab
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
could i get the price down there a little if i done all the taping and countersinking and bought my own studs.
We run these in batches to keep costs down. I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
762 Posts
mike hooked me up with his clocking plate for the SM465-NP205 with a custom 25* pattern.

his kit comes with literally everything- 2 gaskets for both sides of the plate and all the bolts, nuts, lockwashers, and studs so no need to go running back and forth searching for the right hardware

the kit is nicely packaged when you recieve it, he wrapped the plate in bubble wrap, the hardware in it own plastic bag, and the gaskets in a cardboard sleeve so they wouldnt get harmed during shipping.

when you bolt the plate up you have to appericate the detail and workmanship that went into makeing this product. all the holes and stud locations are correctly placed. no need to run and get the die grind out on this. and the studs make it easier to install back in than the factory setup.

Over all i am more than satisfied with mikes clocking plate. i felt like i got more than what i paid for, quality hardware, accurate machining, and great customer service. i will be doing business with him in the future

·
Registered
83 Posts
How much for a 205/th400 plate sent to 95126? Thanks, Mike.

21 - 40 of 216 Posts