Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok maybe this is a repost I did not find it anywhere. But trying to fill the transfer case and transmission can be a challenge at best.

But for less than $10 at walmart you can buy a quicksilver Gear lube pump. Making filling those cases easy.

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
They are also conveniently located right next to the 1 gallon jugs of oil at most auto parts stores...

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
Wouldn't it just be easier to winch your ass end up a tree, so it's easy to access the plug?:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
10 bucks, you got ripped. I have a few in the garage and one in the truck. It's hard to get all the fluid out of it so I have one for ATF, one for gear oil and one for water (long story).

Keep one in your toolbox. A lot of people bring extra fluids but forget that they might need a way to actually get the fluid in. I rent mine out on the trail.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Oh yeah, just remembered. For cheaper you could squirt the oil in your mouth and spit it into the fill hole. Cheap and effective just like your (insert joke here). Just make sure you use at least 2 cups on bleach to rinse out your mouth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts