Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAst call for those interested. We can accept no sign ups after Oct. 29th. Many things can not be finalized without an exact head count. Dinners, meeting, plaques, shirts, etc. etc. nedd to be odered and shipped.

If you have been discussing doing this, now is the time to get it done.

Please email me for more infomation

To those that have Signed Up, final information e-mails are about ready to go out.

PS.... We have major magazine coverage for this event, and might even get some TV coverage :D

The trails choosen to run will not be difficult, if you've run the CON or Fordyce before you will not see anything tougher. We will not be doing any of the known hardcore trails at the Hammers

Rich

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MIKE S said:
Can I enter?
Sure you can, I heard from a little birdie that you wanted to run. :D

Rich

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lance said:
I can't make it. The women's rock crawling event is the same weekend at Cougar Buttes. :(
We will be coming thru that area sometime Sat afternoon evening and then on to our secert lay over location, famous for their BBQ and Beer :grinpimp:

We'll make sure and wave :D

Good luck Kelly and Lance

Rich

·
Registered
920 Posts
Email sent - good times :beer: :blender: at Off-Road Expo! You missed the "juice bar" :cool2:

PS - let Rich "hijo" know I have the Alloy Girls #'s.... ;)

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
This run is going to be so much fun, I can't wait. I will be working a check point on the rubicon, as you drive by feel free to honk your horn and/or stop and talk. (Stop :rolleyes: well whatever.) The parties at each stop is what is going to make this trip really fun for me. Hope to see you guys out there.

Ron - PM them to me :eek: :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
rockcrawln said:
did the e-mail go out? If so I didn't get a copy. can someone forward it to me [email protected]

~Kirk

Still waiting on one confirmation, it will go out next week. The run is on don't worry.

Just make sure your in Las Vegas on the 5th on NOV at 7:30pm, location will be in the e-mail

Rich :D

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TOY 2 said:
Did this ever happen??? is there plans on doing one at all?? would like to do this if it gets planed
It has been shelved for now, and most of the entry fees have been sent back as requested. We are really wanting to do this, but timing has sucked. When it finally become a reality and we know that we can do it, we'll post up.

Rich

1 - 14 of 14 Posts