Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is going to be kinda of backwards as the almost finished pictures made it into the computer before the build ones but...It still need some finishing touches like holes in the hood for the shock towers, radiator mounts,and hydrolic lines. :smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
nice! keep em comin.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Nice. clean tubework.
How are the 44s holding up the 38s? What are you running for shafts, Joints, ect. ect,

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. clean tubework.
How are the 44s holding up the 38s? What are you running for shafts, Joints, ect. ect,

Thanks!
Right now I'm rockn stock shafts becuase the budget kinda got taped out, so who knows how long it will hold up. But superiors w/superjoints are in the near future. I had a 44 in my old chevy with 35's and a helthy small block and it actually took alot to break, so Im hoping if im nice to it the will hold up for a bit.

O and thats not my shop, it a buddys barn where Im doing the welding and finish fab. all the tube work was built with a sawzall a trick tools bender and jd2 notcher in the dirt at my house!! LOL

Thanks for all the encouragment, Ill try to get some new picks up soon. Ryan

·
Premium Member
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of the crossmember I built that will eventually replace all the stock t case mounts with a stronger design.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well its going on the trailer and headed to the con for the marlin crawler round up. going to be a hell of a first test.

·
Premium Member
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Con pictures are coming, I dont have a digi so as soon as my friends load them up I'll get em in here. We did make it with no mechanical problem, on the maiden voyage

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dude, you ever get you lighter? Clue me in on the next run. Got my lift and transfer case gears!!! Just got to put them on.....ahhh procrastanation what a great feeling.

·
Premium Member
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea nick gave me the lighter thank you. Sorry your trip fell apart but we are definetly planning to go again before the snow. Let me know when you get everything together.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts