Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I'm unfortunately hitting the wall of cashlessness on the safety equipment. I want good seats but might end up with plastic buckets. Could always go with racetrims from empi as well. Also harnesses,window nets,suit,gloves, shoes for fucks sake. Anywho I'm gonna get the steering box on there tomorrow I hope.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Awesome thank you Davez for helping me with the truck. Little more done to the front, bumpstops and got 1 seat love the vintage style to. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365730196.789064.jpg . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365730210.984792.jpg . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365730228.421052.jpg .

Funeral homes have the best cookies

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Finally found my missing camera hidden inside my apocalype escape suburban. It was in a snap on workcoat hidden behind some of the stowage. Anywho I will try to post real pics not tapatalk hosted crappy cell phone stuff. Just waiting for my wife to go to bed so i can head back down to the shop and work on it some more!!!! Not a ton of bending now only creating lots of nodes.

Attachments

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
Looks good but I think tube will hold up better than masking tape :laughing: keep up the good work :smokin:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
That is a whole new product im trying to market "masking tube" A little more this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
getting there.

Attachments

·
FOF
8,202 Posts
You may have mentioned it, but are you going to narrow the hood or leave it stock?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
made the bodymounts solid and this is the front sandwich plate that will also have the door bar diagonal attached to it. The whole tunnel is welded up. had to notch this bar for the steering shaft. and hung some of the panels back on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Looking sweet.....but explain that seal thing a little more from page 2??

41 - 60 of 214 Posts