Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my last house had a 20x3 shop that i used and i never was happy with the size. well i moved to my current house almost 2 years ago and i have kept the cruiser in the garage all of that time (i only thought the 20x30 was too small!!). anyway today they finally finished my new shop. I had a 30x40 built with 10ft walls and it is perfect for what i want/need. i still need to wire it, move in, etc. but at least the building is up. anyway i just thought i'd share my new toy.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
:smokin:

Nice shop.... now to fill it full of TOYS! :)

After buying the "dream house" two years ago... finally got the loan for the shop. YIPEEEE!!! It will be nice to have a roof over me once again when I want to work on stuff.

Tom :usa:

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,010 Posts
Steel truss and fully insulated - NICE! Wish I had fully insulated when I built mine, money saved then I wish now I had spent :(

So spill the beans... what 'ya got in it so far?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DRM said:
So spill the beans... what 'ya got in it so far?
as it sits 30x40, 10' walls, 9x12 roll up door, walk in door, insulation, and concrete was $13,500

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TheRipper said:
Looks good let me know if you need someone to wire it.One of my buddies does it for a living and does side job's all the time.
i'll keep that in mind but i think i am going to do it myself though.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Verry nice, dayum i wish we could build a simple steel structure like that on Guam and have last... One super typhoon and that thing would be reduced to scrap....

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
High5 said:
as it sits 30x40, 10' walls, 9x12 roll up door, walk in door, insulation, and concrete was $13,500
:smokin: Deal!

My slab was just about that price. 30' x 50'.... way overkill, but the clay soils will snap slabs in two if not done correct. Only place in the country were we WATER around the slab to keep the ground from drying out. :)

Tom :usa:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
High5 said:
did you have to do anything besides the removal of the tree? was this a turn key operation? I'm trying to budget for my shop and having being following closely on other's buildups. thanks

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hillbilly said:
did you have to do anything besides the removal of the tree? was this a turn key operation? I'm trying to budget for my shop and having being following closely on other's buildups. thanks
yes it was turn key. they brought in sand, leveled the spot, preped for the slab, poured the slab, and built the building. llike i say though no electricty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts