Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...finally started to make some head way on this frame off. Got the cage install, dash is going to be attached to the cage, seats mounted and painted the body last night....

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I like it, at first I thought it was dogwalkers rig :D
I think it could use a diagonal on the B hoop. Oh and you might think about hooking up a radiator as well ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I dig the silver on the OD green color scheme.

Out of curiosity how come you did not trim the rocker panels just above the tube sliders?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have alot of crap to get this thing running.

I did not even think about trimming the body for the sliders. I put the sliders on the frame when the body was off. Oh well.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
at first glance i thought "comp rig meets cruiser" cause the cage is nice and low in the front. clean lines, good paint scheme. i like it.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ditched the windshield and soft top, it made the cruiser look like a UPS truck with a stretched wheel base. I am just going to run a bikini on it and run a piece of lexan for a windshield.

I am running 22re, L52, dual mini truck cases, mini truck axles, 5.29's, welded rear, toy elocker front, 30 spline longs.

So it is basically a Land-lux or hilux cruiser or something like that.

·
Premium Member
2,823 Posts
Wow, I really dig your cage and cruiser! But I do think an X or V in the middle would be nice. Really great work!!! :smokin:

Oh yeah, nice inviso-radiator also. Supper light and never leaks, right? :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cage looks good, love the color scheme.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TxCruzr said:
Looks sick :smokin:
My head would be sticking outa the top though :laughing:
You would be surprised! I am about 6'2" and I have about 5" above my head!

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
I like it, at first I thought it was dogwalkers rig
Man, thats what I thought! I had to go out in the garage and make sure my rig was still there!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts