Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the pic at the front , black and white gives it a good feel. Thanx for finally changing that shiznit

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just talked to Jesse at Highangle and the shaft will leave out today 3-day air so that I will get it before spring break. That guy is bad ass and bends over backward for you. other than that I am still waitning on the front ram. I should find out about it later today or tomorrow. As far as completing the stuff on the truck, I will be taking it to my mechanic right before I leave for Alaska over spring break. He will hook up the new fuel cell from Shannon cambell and give the motor a tune up because it has been sitting for quite some time. He will also install my new dash and wire up all the autometer gauges. After I get it back from him on march 17th I will have brakes, steering, rollcage and seats, steering wheel, and painting and installing the hood and quarter panels. Then I will be ready to wheel. I am pretty sure I can get all that done before may 7th.

·
Wish it was my job!
2,106 Posts
Jeeper, I just noticed that you are in Waco. I am here during the week working, go back to Dallas on weekend. We should catch up some time, I'd like to check out that behemouth of a jeep....

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey man I will PM you with my phone number!

·
Registered
531 Posts
i have to admit i like the pic as well it looks classier and helps to promote the whole tread lightly thing, you know no smoking tires and jumping the jeep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts