Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Hey Kemper,what's those blocks hanging down under your springs?
So's I don't have so far to jack it when I have a flat, I seen it on Nascar Garage,doncha know :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Butch

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
texican said:
[B...So's I don't have so far to jack it when I have a flat, I seen it on Nascar Garage,doncha know :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Butch [/B]
I knew it would serve a prupose...might even be a great tow attatchment.:D

·
Registered
862 Posts
I was driving behind a friend of a friend (tagalong) on the way to Tellico a couple years ago and i noticed he had a degree shim in the same place on his Sami, I laughed so hard i litterally had to pull over! Next time we stopped, i asked him if he had any d-line vibes, and he replied "yeah and even after i put the shims in, like Calmini told me to!, I'm gonna hafta call them on monday."

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
i am sort of like, okay, someone has missed the point and neither lifted nor lowered the car

i award them no points and we are all dumber for having looked at it!! and i thought we got some redneck ghetto fab!!

hey proffitt, the date is still 1999 :eek: :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
proffitt'scruisers said:

Over here in the US it's 2003...I didn't know there was that big of a time difference.:rolleyes:

Bwahahahahaha

:D

That made my morning ;)

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
proffitt'scruisers said:
is the mistake that the sun is shining at 3 a.m. in Colorado??

at least it isn't 1999 anymore:D
Over here in the US it's 2003...I didn't know there was that big of a time difference.[/B]

yeah you add four years to standard GMT +10:00 :flipoff2:

ROFL, re-reading that, i was referring to your first quote ;)

but anyways....good call :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts