Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy and I are disagreeing on a video that we found along time ago on youtube but cant find it now.
The video was at the moab on potato salad, it was a fullsize mid 70s to 80s CHEVY longbed ( thats what i think it is) that had a big fiberglass scoop and some sort of farm equipment axles and tires,

I remeber it being a longbed chevy

He says it was a ford

The tuck rolled over and cab was flatened instantly

Does anyone know of this video

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont remeber what the video was titled at all, i tried a bunch of different things but then get side track on other videos that pop up

·
Registered
270 Posts
sweet rollcage..

·
Registered
109 Posts
What year ford was that?

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I remember that thing trying to enter top truck back in the day, I see why he quit.:shaking:It simply amazes me at the obstacles people will try in a rig with no cage or protection at all.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A rig that heavy should always have a cage, i would never wheel in a rig that damn heavy without a cage. Atleast he made it out alive

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Scary stuff!

·
Gravity Works!
30,943 Posts
So what injuries did he end up with?
Well looking at the photo of him on the stretcher, it appears his left shoulder is above his head with his arm at a downward angle. Beyond that? A shit ton of seat foam in his ass crack and embedded finger prints in the steering wheel be my guess.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts