Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored and ordered a set of the Profields and was not sure if I have fine or course spline in the truck I am planning to use them in. Stupid question, had to ask though, I have a newer axle with the pickup knuckes on there and the disk brakes. I was told it was from a toyota pickup and have newer Aisan hubs. What are the odds that it is not fine? Hopefully nill so I don't have to cancel the order! I needed to get some package of cruiser parts delivered soon cause I am in withdrawal!
Any guesses? And yes I am lazy as hell!
Goebeler

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
If it has disc brakes it's fine spline, unless Greg Kemper had anything to do with the conversion, in which case all bets are off.
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Get off your lazy ass and pull one of the hubs.

Butch

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
If it has aisin hubs it's fine spline. If ya haven't ordered, get Longs instead. They are in stock and ready to ship for $80 including shipping!

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
Does Bobby take credit cards now? I was thinking about ordering a set while they are cheap. But I hate doing that money order and snail mail crap.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
.000034556% chance it's coarse....

I don't recall Aisin EVER having a coarse spline lockout, Selectros and Warns were usually on earlier rigs. (78-older...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.