Tilt steering
Cruse
Sony cd player
Rear slider
Flowmaster
New plugs, wires, and coil
New wheel bearing
33" Tires like new
219k miles. LESS on the engine. Does NOT use a drop of oil or smoke.

I drive this thing 140 miles a day. Runs and drives great!

Marseilles,IL

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Thats a 5.9 Gas motor corrct? i had a 96 with 89,000 on it with minor dings and dents. It sold for 3500.00 total and was lucky to get that.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Around here a 209k mile gasser truck for 5k isn't a fire sale.
x2. Mine (with 135k on it) sold for $2500, and it wasn't a 'fire sale'
Thats a 5.9 Gas motor corrct? i had a 96 with 89,000 on it with minor dings and dents. It sold for 3500.00 total and was lucky to get that.
*!*!*!*!*Classifieds RULES and Info*!*!*!*!*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classifieds Rules/Info ... Learn 'em, Live 'em, Love 'em:

NO Commercial Ads**
NO Group Buys
NO E-bay Ads
NO Cross posting
Limit bumps to 2 per day
NO WANTED ADS
**If you are selling multiple items, bought multiple items with the intention to resell to make profit, you need a yellow star (even if they ARE USED)**

Rudeness and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.Include a price and location of the item being sold. A "zipcode" IS NOT a location.

Damn people if you dont like his price then dont buy it.... It is his and he can price it as he damn well pleases. He said make an offer!!!!!!!!!!!:shaking:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
*!*!*!*!*Classifieds RULES and Info*!*!*!*!*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classifieds Rules/Info ... Learn 'em, Live 'em, Love 'em:

NO Commercial Ads**
NO Group Buys
NO E-bay Ads
NO Cross posting
Limit bumps to 2 per day
NO WANTED ADS
**If you are selling multiple items, bought multiple items with the intention to resell to make profit, you need a yellow star (even if they ARE USED)**

Rudeness and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.Include a price and location of the item being sold. A "zipcode" IS NOT a location.

Damn people if you dont like his price then dont buy it.... It is his and he can price it as he damn well pleases. He said make an offer!!!!!!!!!!!:shaking:
for the record, i was laughing WITH Dave... i'll edit my post:laughing:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey hope u sell it. I no how some of the ppl can be. Ur price is ur price, if they dont like it don't buy it, RITE. I asked a ? to a guy on here and some guys on here started giving me grief for the date on the post. Who cares when it was, it gets both u and the other guy updated on what he's selling and what ur looking for. GOOD LUCK with the sale.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, not one person told me how dumb I was when I sold my 08 Cummins for WELL under blue book value...

Speakn of, I may throw a 12 valve in this one and cut it up like my womans Ram. Theres nothing wrong with it, I just need a place for my 12 valve :laughing:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Yeah, not one person told me how dumb I was when I sold my 08 Cummins for WELL under blue book value...

Speakn of, I may throw a 12 valve in this one and cut it up like my womans Ram. Theres nothing wrong with it, I just need a place for my 12 valve :laughing:
I'm really liking that idea:smokin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts