Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time they came from Joe's axle after his wheel flew off on the way back to Austin flat towing it.

Hey Joe,

Wrench - (definition) - a hand or power tool for holding, twisting, or turning an object (as in tightening a bolt or nut).
:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Here it is with four wheels:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Shrock said:
Gotta love his bumper sticker.
Ya, that is right up there with my all-time favorite, "If God didn't intended man to eat animals, why did He make them out of meat?"

·
Hophead
77,735 Posts
Bill4rest said:
I like his bumper shackles too:rolleyes: :flipoff2:
Yea they may be swapped out for something else :) I got a bag o' shit from someone and they were in there...the old shackles were rusted so bad they had to be torched/ground/cut off so on they went.

Right now I'm just hoping that I can get the last few pieces together to go wheeling Saturday.

Oh and Jim after further reflection I am positive those drum brake nuts were tight...I'm not sure what caused that!!

·
Hophead
77,735 Posts
Re: Gas Skid

misatori said:
Jim's gas tank skid is bad ass. Beyond Porter.

I'm waiting on the frame rail to rail EASYON-EASYOFF skid plate.

(tapping foot)
Seeing Jim's products raw before paint impressed the hell outta me...this stuff is beef!! Funny thing is my Samurai will rust to powder and this stuff will still be around.

I wish I had brought my Calmini skid with me..I was going to have Jim weld up som jamgars for me.

·
Registered
600 Posts
you need reflectors on those bumpershackles

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.