Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my current ride several years ago. This was the first time I took this Cruiser across the Rubicon. It was very clean and straight with shiny paint...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Good I have swapped rides so many times, I am not even sure what my first blood was.

76 FJ40 4" spring under lift, 31" tires.

Installed the lift, went ot he con that same day. (killed the truck).

Since then, I have gone in the buggy directino, now I am back at cruisers (right where I started)

Dima

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Mine was playing around at night out in the pinenut mountains. :laughing: Looking this way, should have been watching where I was going instead.

Day of

that night oops!

·
Zeus of the Sluice
4,740 Posts
aw man!

I thought this was a red wing post! :shaking:

I dont have any pics, but I do have an old shirt :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
i tipped my cruiser over at cow mountain. that was a bad the same day i did that my friend baled off my other friends dirt bike and broke the clutch handle off and we left the camera where that happend so i got no pic and while on my side all but about 2 gallons of gas leaked out. the worst thing was that i had the hard top on.

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
LCL said:
you really didn't hold back on preservin' that thing did ya?
NOPE!! it went downhill fast. Plus that pic is deceptive, it looks super clean but it was a rust bucket, full of dents when I brought her home.

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
day i brought it home 4-5 years ago.

then the transformation

and after some booze

currently waiting for my new cage to get underway.

jiMMy

·
Registered
153 Posts
Reddog said:
Can you guess who this is, wearing one of the original Rock Dog T-shirts ? :D
Id have to say Jeremy, BTW where is that dude anyway, anyways if you're out there bro :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
the first pic was actually the firs time i ever truely rolled this rig over wheeling. i roled it over a few times prior to this on purpose but like i say this is the first time other than that.

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
I am starting to feel like a pussy! I have never rolled a cruiser to date. Almost flipped backwards, front into a river and sideways stopping against a tree, but never a roll. I think once I am better from the next knee surgery, I might have to go out and just try to roll to get it out of my system!
I will be sure to take pics!
Then again, all I need to do is follow Woody around the badlands and I'll most likely roll forsure!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts