Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had my first rollover on sunday.i was on the con' from saterday through wednsday .great weather with some wind.i was heading down just after the little sluice toward buck,the part where you turn left, if you went right it would take you to spider lake.my wife and father in law took this line in august so i thought i would give it a shot. steeep down hill with a driver side drop that should be doable nope not in my case ,at first i thought we were going over then my pass front tire dropped and we were in good shape about 2 feet later my rear pass lifted and ohh yes we were going,1 and 3/4 roll and 20 ' later,no one was injured . cruiser needs a new windshield frame and some new fenders probably tubed and i will most likely work on the hood myself.soft top trashed. anyone have some good roll stories post them up

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
bummer. Never had any issues thru there. shoulda kept going a little further and dropped into old sluice. Nice spot to roll though , fairly tame.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
you suck!!! :flipoff2:

****** pulled a rear wheel going down that at rubithon in the 45. definetly a pucker-factor spot. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
teapot said:
cruiser needs a new windshield frame and some new fenders probably tubed and i will most likely work on the hood myself.soft top trashed. anyone have some good roll stories post them up
Probly some new seats? No one likes to sit on the brown spot :flipoff2: :shaking:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts