Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~16 foot fiberglass glaspar, closed bow, 55 hp evinrude, current tags on boat, no tags on trailer. fired right up when i got it from a fellow pirate member who used it for salmon fishing. ive never had time to use it and lost the storage space...$700/bo or trade for millermatic 175 or equivalent....

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
interior is a little rough, it seats 4, new fish finder and newer deep cell. some of the electrical on the motor is fresh as well(stator, coil....)

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
call me if interested or reply here or in PM(email is defunct)
#(209)847-5172

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
hey Paul, my bro in law wants to come check it out. Yur pm's are jacked..

vBulletin Message
Booger Weldz has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

or u got em turned off :flipoff2: i need your address -> pm me por favor.

thanks
kj

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i changed my email addy and it fawked up my account for a bit, all better now:D i called your work #, but i musta missed you.........

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LilWes278 said:
Would you be willing to sell just the motor & controls? And if so, how much? Thanks -Wes:D
all or nothing,. this is gonna be where i store my rig.......

·
Registered
680 Posts
are the proppeller blades chipped:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Hmmm

I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE LOCATION OF YOUR STORAGE LOT. I HEAR THERE IS A BITCHIN JEEP PROJECT GOING ON THERE.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Hmmm

1972CJ5+1 said:
I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE LOCATION OF YOUR STORAGE LOT. I HEAR THERE IS A BITCHIN JEEP PROJECT GOING ON THERE.
there was, but someone mysteriously stole it last night:flipoff2: thanks for the electrical work sweet tits!:flipoff2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts