Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Four Black rock crawler 15x10 wheels with weld-on beadlock kit. 4" BS and will fit standard 6lug Chevy/Toyota. I have all the nuts and bolts.

I also have 1 spare wheel with weld-on and ring. The back lip of the wheel is a little bent from a rock. It could be fixed, I used it as a spare. I do not have pics of the 5th wheel right now, it is up at my other house.

I am also looking for some 38.5x14.50-15 SX's or 39.5x13.50-15 Iroks.

I can deliver to Sacramento area today, 08-06-2005.

Asking $500 OBO or trades. Need tires. Located in Chico, CA. I will not ship. PM me or call me at (530) 228-3022. Ask for Rick.

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Would you be interested in a set of 15x10 black rock crawlers with 3.75 back spacing 6 lug toyota with light rock rash and about 200.00 in cash.Do the rings leak at all on the rim. :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RECYCLER said:
Would you be interested in a set of 15x10 black rock crawlers with 3.75 back spacing 6 lug toyota with light rock rash and about 200.00 in cash.Do the rings leak at all on the rim. :)
Rings do not leak. Sorry, but I do not really need another set of wheels.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Damn, if you have these in another couple weeks I will buy them. I have to pay for my tubework first though otherwise I would buy them now.

Grr always at the wrong time!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GoingOffRoading said:
btt (hey just trying to help ya out considering I could make new beadlocks for less than 500 :flipoff2:

It says $500 OBO and they are ready for use. You are not going to have to spend hours making them :flipoff2: Not everyone has the time or expertise to do it themselves.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts