Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale:*** FJ-40 land cruiser buggyChassis:2x4 box tube for lower frame. 1 3/4" DOM for rest of chassis101" wheelbase, fj-40 cowl, hood, grille.

Drivetrain:98 350 vortec with tbi injection new shorty headers and exhaust last winter700r4 trans wuth winters shifterdana 300 twin sticked with HD front and rear outputs.custom 2 piece front d-shaft1350/1410 rear driveshaftShaved 14 bolt rear with custom hd diff cover, disc brakes 5.13 gears lincoln lockedfront GM dana 60 5.13 gears with ARB,* 35 spline outers with warn drive slugs

Suspension:14" 2.0 fox coilovers front FOA 4" air bumps rear has TImbren bump stops 4 link front and rear with Alluminium lower links and steel upper links

Other doodads: Registered and insured as 69 fj-4039" iroks on h2 wheels with Inner Airlock beadlockscorbeau seats,rci harnesses alluminium fuel cell autometer guages quick release steering wheelcd player with marine speakers warn 9.5ti front winch 2000lb atv rear winchfull hydro steering working windshield wipers with lexan windshield full custom made soft top.bikini top, stock hard doors and custom tube doors

Checking to see if any interest now. Will be available after KOH on february 12th, and available at KOH for any west coast pickup after the race on friday the 12th. the rig is not entered in the race but i will have it out there wheeling for the week, and running pit support.

$22,000 obo

located in Michigan

Here it is as of today ready to head out west.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where did you source the green coils?

springs were a prototype made by PAC for me a few years ago to test. so far they have worked great. they just got a new shiny powdercoat now.:smokin:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
wish i had the cash for this good luck on the sale

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump. back from KOH 19k obo

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Wasn't this rig at the Carolina Rock Shop back in the day? You're Mac's brother, right?

Either way, nice rig, wish I had the $$.

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Damn, has it really been 3 years since you built that? I remember following the build thread.

BTW, do the stock doors still fit on it?

Here's a free bump for you!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heres a pic with the stock hard doors on. I had the strap on just to keep the top from ballooning so much on the 2300 mile trip to KOH.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can help with delivery. will take more pics this weekend.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
k. no offers yet. It might be getting a 6.0 motor swap soon so the price will be going up if i do it.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
top. its on ebay right now. auction ends sunday night

1 - 20 of 26 Posts