Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have a new system for early cruzers with coarse spline t-cases and spring over conversions where your front driveline angle off the t-case is kinda extreme :D - now we are offering a round ( new flange) coarse spline ready instead of 26 degree's max- for 41 degree's - and its stronger than your cruzer joint- conversion for flange and labor to make your shaft ready to rock- 214.00 plus shipping and retube is extra if needed- Jesse

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Jess,
Does this modify the front output shaft?

Any pictures?

Not much of an issue for me(40"+ front shaft) but curiousity is getting the better of me.

Now if you could do something for the rear shaft I'd start saving my quarters:D

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the deal- i have a line on round coarse spline flanges that allow us to use high angle parts on the cruzer 's with coarse spline t-cases- these flanges are 135.00$ from toyota and hard to get but we now have a buy in for thse making it alot cheaper now- so no mods to your case just a slick fitting shaft just like oem- Jesse:D

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
onetoncv said:
Here's the deal- i have a line on round coarse spline flanges that allow us to use high angle parts on the cruzer 's with coarse spline t-cases- these flanges are 135.00$ from toyota and hard to get but we now have a buy in for thse making it alot cheaper now- so no mods to your case just a slick fitting shaft just like oem- Jesse:D
Dam I wish I had known about this before you sent me my shafts!!!

I'm gonna give you a call and see if you are still there.

I need one for the front axle of my cruiser.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
onetoncv said:
VERY cool Jess.

Thanks for adding to the list of vendors that support Cruisers. :smokin::smokin:

And for a rear CV, it is simply knock the studs out of the parking brake drum and drilling new holes. Right?

BTW, how short of a rear CV can you make :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts