Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't the classifieds section, but it's the only spot FJ Cruiser related. I'm in WA State, but anybody interested in FJ Cruiser fiberglass front fenders and hood?

Off of this rig:

Fenders and hood from our race rig. These are NOT bolt on, don't fit like OE, etc. RACE parts, one fender will need some repairs to mountings, we got nerfed a little at our last Vegas to Reno race. Fender itself is solid, just the mounting tabs. Will require some time spent, minor fab work, etc. Hood does not support the use of hinges without some reinforcing, we had it all pinned on. Thinking $500 OBO for all?

John

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Are you selling anything else of that rig? 500 seems very fair for the fenders. Try fjcruiserforums.com some one over there will take them in a heart beet.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you selling anything else of that rig? 500 seems very fair for the fenders. Try fjcruiserforums.com some one over there will take them in a heart beet.
I tried the Local NW section on FJC forum, I'll post them nationally there also. Most everything else on the rig was parted out a long time ago. Just tired of the glass taking up space in my shed. I've got some 2wd knuckles/bearings and stuff like is all that's left.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts