Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Looking for a frame for a 40. Can pick up in No. CA. My piece of junk is a 77 - I think 76-78 should be close match. Let me know if you got one and $.

Thanks -

Scott...

[email protected]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks much for the response. Not sure about body mounts and stuff - will have to check for those years. Don't need stock motor mounts though. $$ +/- a few bucks not so important as getting one that's straight.

Scott...

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
the one i have is super straight and un-molested. it's the early frame so the rear trans x-member has the bend all the way across, not just on the pass side to clear the driveshaft. this way you don't have to cut it if you're using a centered rear axle. $200 and i should be able to deliver it for the cost of gas. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah - my drive train is offset. I appreciate the help and decent price. May have one in sight that's got the offset cross member. Going to check it out this weekend.

Scott...

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
The later model frames have rear cutouts for the factory tail lights, but if you get an earlier frame, you can simply cut the back channel to fit the lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts