Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FJ40 rear axle with disc break brackets and rotors. There are no calipers. The brackets are set up for gm/chevy 1/2 tons brakes. The carrier is an ARB. It holds air very well. The pinion is coarse spline though and the flange for the driveshaft is a little wobbly. I do have a replacement flange with good splines if you want it.

I has ruffstuff perchs on for spring over and the original spring under perches are still on there. They may be a little smoother than original though :grinpimp:

I'm only selling it because I put in an NP205 and therefore couldn't use the offset rear end anymore.

$550
Pm or call me 707 330 0305
Ben

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
The carrier has the ARB in it? Anything wrong with the ARB?

If nothing wrong with ARB, can I pick up this weekend?

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Old Cruisers are the same width as the mini truck 55"ish.

But not to worry on which side offset it is, the axle will be jumping into the bed of my truck tomorrow ARB fitting side up:grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
3,395 Posts
Lil John--you lucky dog--really didn't think I had a chance at it, but I sure could use an exact measurement so that I can see if I should keep looking for a set for my willys----so could you take a measurement for me???? would greatly appreciate it----chris

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Lil John--you lucky dog--really didn't think I had a chance at it, but I sure could use an exact measurement so that I can see if I should keep looking for a set for my willys----so could you take a measurement for me???? would greatly appreciate it----chris
I will definitely take a measurement and snap a picture for you.

man. shounds like a good deal. need a arm for the front and disc brakes for the rear lol
It is a steal. I JUST had an ARB installed for my rear axle. Everything but the ARB will be available shortly ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts