Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to put a SBC in my fj45. Just wondering of those who have done this how many have run ramhorns of newer exhausts mans? I have both and am just wondering which are the easiest to run exhausts with.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Texican seems to be running the 2" dump rams horn, what are the guys with the 2 1/2" dumps running? Anyone got any stock part #s?
I wonder if these new computer programable benders can run the bends on 2.5" tubing in stead of the 2".

·
Registered
751 Posts
orangefj45 said:
the 2.5s are much harder to find and more expensive. ebay.
are you talking manifolds or cross overs? I already own the 2.5" manifolds...

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Dave,
Casper's in Diamond Springs did a georgeous 2 into1 on my ramshorns for $450. Not cheap but done, clean, warranteed, sounds and works great................. And Casper and Roggy are Original Pirates.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Just had my exhaust done at Donny's gargage here in Elk Grove, they did a sweet job. 2" crossover then into 3" all the way out. About the same price. Only issue, I have to run a oil filter relocation kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
somebody's gonna have hot feet!!!! looks like it turned out really nice jake. tucks up well also. :cool2:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Anybody have any luck with the header wrap insulation under the floor boards to reduce heat?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Anybody have any luck with the header wrap insulation under the floor boards to reduce heat?
yep. i used the silver though and it's starting to come loose. no heat on the floor board though. ('till it unwraps far enough)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts