Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a couple of parts for my 1967 FJ45 Wagon. I know it is a long shot but what the heck.

1. The stock "down pipe" (exhaust pipe) going from the exhaust manifold to the muffler.

2. The middle and last exhaust pipe hanger brackets.

3. Plastic inner door pull handle.

4. Early FJ40 or 45 front heater. (before '69)

I can post pics of what I need if it helps. I know I am looking for a lot from a small crowd.
I plan to post to ih8mud and to the 45 mailing list on birfield.com.

Thanks..and feel free to PM me if you want.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
i might be able to help on a couple of those. think i have all the exhaust stuff you need in the white wagon, and i definetly won't be running that.
the door pulls i might be able to help you find. just got an e-mail today from a guy on the east coast that's finishing what sounds to be quite a "restoration" on a waggy, and he said he'd have the pulls left over and up for grabs. i'll try to put you in touch with him.
gotta see how rodney's doing with that fj45registry. maybe we can set up some sort of parts wanted/for sale section as well?!

·
Registered
326 Posts
orangefj45 said:
i might be able to help on a couple of those. think i have all the exhaust stuff you need in the white wagon, and i definetly won't be running that.
the door pulls i might be able to help you find. just got an e-mail today from a guy on the east coast that's finishing what sounds to be quite a "restoration" on a waggy, and he said he'd have the pulls left over and up for grabs. i'll try to put you in touch with him.
gotta see how rodney's doing with that fj45registry. maybe we can set up some sort of parts wanted/for sale section as well?!
While you're looking, I need two inside door handles. BTW, I received e-mails from two wagon owners today in response to my web page. One in Atlanta and one in Canada. I sent them the pirate url.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
RockinWagin said:
While you're looking, I need two inside door handles. BTW, I received e-mails from two wagon owners today in response to my web page. One in Atlanta and one in Canada. I sent them the pirate url.

what web page?

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
looked at ****** last night. seems that the entire exhaust is there. you can have it for free. just gotta figure out how to get it to you. :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet! I am thinking..............Mmmmmmmmmmmm. What else ya got on it you want to see gone. Maybe a road trip is order.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Stop by again and look through my pile. I pulled the heater out of that 55 before I hauled it off, it was a '69 though. I yanked the intake and exhaust manifolds too, sawzalled the exhaust pipe off.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
stock axles.......free (don't have the right wheels)
steering column and harness is going to 55 guy
t-case vacuum BS.....free
drive shafts.....free

what else ya need?

more than welcome to crash in our guest room. fellow cruiser owners are always welcome!!!!! :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How does next Saturday sound. I have a bro in Sacramento and it would be cool to see him. So i'd probably take a pass on the room, but really appreciate it.

I am also looking for some run of the mill '67 stock engine parts like the oil filter and lines, horns, and maybe a couple of other pieces.

If anybody needs anything from out here to there let me know.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
next saturday is good, but i gotta be out of the house by 4pm. going to a luau. should be able to find some of that engine stuff for you, 2 of the rockdogs in stockton have F engines laying around, i'm sure they'd be willing to donate those parts to the "cause"! :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
RockinWagin said:
Pull handles or latch handles? I may have some. I have to look at the 65 first to make sure I have what I need. I think I have a useable set left over from the 67. IIRC they're "paddle" type handles.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey- You guys know how we started the thread on the repro parts in the works. Well maybe it would be cool to have a wanted thread for the LV parts. As I am sure there are people out there with one or two extras that they would be willing to trade or sell. If it was the type of thing that people posted what they needed and then someone with the part PM'd it would keep the person in aninimity that has the parts.

Let's see some cruiser community karma in the works. :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ground Up said:
Hey- You guys know how we started the thread on the repro parts in the works. Well maybe it would be cool to have a wanted thread for the LV parts. As I am sure there are people out there with one or two extras that they would be willing to trade or sell. If it was the type of thing that people posted what they needed and then someone with the part PM'd it would keep the person in aninimity that has the parts.

Let's see some cruiser community karma in the works. :D
This is a great idea.

Georg,
I'll have to see what's there. I moved the lv about 2 months ago (to a friends place) and haven't been back too look at her since. The pending birth of a baby has put everything on hold for the time being. I'll let you guys know what I really have in a week or so. Everything is sooooooooo hectic right now.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Georg-It looks like next Saturday is a go.

You don't have a single barrel small window carb you would trade me for a single barrel large window carb? :D

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
orangefj45 said:
i'll take a look tomorrow, but normally i throw that 6 cyl crap in the scrap! :flipoff2:
Fawker...

6 banger is where is is at :smokin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts