Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who maKes em' or better yet, who has a spare they want to sell? I am in bad need of a drivers side FJ60 inner axle. Any help appreciated...:D

Oh yeah, a search doesn't bring up much...:(

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
I think it was deternined that they were NOT the same as Mini long sides a while back. Maybe try a search on that one.....

I have a spare inner long side, but I have not torn into the axle yet. It may be a few weeks before I do, you in a hurry?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hmm, I hope someone starts making cruiser front axles as those longfields are probably thinning the herd a bit... :D

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wngrog said:
I have a spare inner long side, but I have not torn into the axle yet. It may be a few weeks before I do, you in a hurry?
I could really use it by mid-next week....let me know waht you can do, I'd appreciate it.:D

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
reorx said:
Hmm, I hope someone starts making cruiser front axles as those longfields are probably thinning the herd a bit... :D
There are some aftermarket companies that will make anything? Theoretically the long side mini ones that All-Pro makes should fit the long side FJ60. So they exist, just not widely marketed.
:(

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
texican said:
Mini long=FJ60 long
Just compared the two... look the same... Thanks for the help:D

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Kurt...

Sorry to break in on your thread.. I need a front FJ40 axle/knuckle rebuild kit tomarrow!!!

can ya help me out?

Check the WC e-mail for more info.

Ken D

"bennett"

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bennett said:
\
Sorry to break in on your thread.. I need a front FJ40 axle/knuckle rebuild kit tomarrow!!!
Sorry Ken, just reading this today... did you find a rebuild kit? IT looks like Darren had one for you...let me know dude!:D

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fj40charles said:
I have a set of mini front inner axles. Also, have 2 short FJ40 inner axles. 30.00 for each inner axle shipped.

Charles
PM me some digits and lets get talking... I am very interested...:D

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dieselcruiserhead said:
It'll spit out a listing of the local yards that have one and usually what they want for it. Can certainly be helpful!!
Yup, just prininted one. I've got one on the way from a POR guy... hope it shows up by mid-week so I can go wheelin' Saturday. You gonna' join us Andre?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts