Pirate 4x4 banner

FJ80 X-fields?

790 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  FIREBALL 
#1 ·
Anyone know of an aftermarket FJ80 birfs? I looked through the vendor forum and all I found was "we're working on it". Does Bobby have some? Who can help me out? Oh, and is $350 a good deal on a FJ80 front axle with a blown third and no shafts? I'm lookin' for one, and I found this...

Discussion starter · #5 ·
How much were the CV unlimited chromo ones? That sounds like the direction that I want to go. :) Got a web address for them?

I'm not too worried about it wearing quickly.. It's a trailer queen buggy, so it's not a huge deal.

Anyone know where to get an FJ80 front for a good deal? I'm looking for one. :)

Discussion starter · #7 ·
It definitly is a project, but I want to be done inside of 10-12 weeks. But who knows... Maybe I can get Bobby to send me some 80 series birfs to "test out" :)

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Who said anything about free? I'd pay for them! Come awn. I'm not THAT big of a whining bitch. :)

Discussion starter · #11 ·
I looked on Napa's website for axle shafts, but I couldn't find any? Do I need to call them up to find out about them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.