Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... 98 flat fendered tj and now looking to extend the rear flares like 6 inch bushwackers or something... instead of going that route and spending $300 for a set of 4 and only useing 2.. is there something that I can make rear flares with that will look good and still be functional.. what do you guys use?

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
crtbc said:
OK... 98 flat fendered tj and now looking to extend the rear flares like 6 inch bushwackers or something... instead of going that route and spending $300 for a set of 4 and only useing 2.. is there something that I can make rear flares with that will look good and still be functional.. what do you guys use?
Are you sure you have to buy all 4. I was able to purchase my bushwacker flairs in pairs. It was for a toyota too, so it might be different.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks like they only sell those as a set. All I could suggest is buy the kit and sell the other 2 on ebay. Why don't you want to use the front flares?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tube flat fendered the front and like the look and functionality of it.. dont wanna change it besides only the rear wheels are sending buckets of mud AT ME into my jeep not really the fronts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts