Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have already flat fendered my YJ and i dont like the way it looks with the YJ flares, where are some pics of flat fender YJs with TJ flares, i know i have seen the pics on this baord before but they just turn up as red X's now

i know the flat fender topic has been beat to death many times, all of the old pictures on the board are either red X's or incomplete links

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come on fellas, 200 some odd views and no one has pics or even a link to what im looking for, even pics of TJ flatted with TJ flares would be appreciated, i wish i could do tube fenders right now but i will have to settle for my puny sheet metal fenders right now

thanks for the pics SLUT, where can i find the pics of you fenders in the fab process, for future reference...

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Holy crap those things are clean.

DO a search on tube fenders you'll find tons of info.

·
Registered
89 Posts
YJ_Swamper said:
come on fellas, 200 some odd views and no one has pics or even a link to what im looking for, even pics of TJ flatted with TJ flares would be appreciated, i wish i could do tube fenders right now but i will have to settle for my puny sheet metal fenders right now
You might try here for some pics: http://www.ultimatefenders.com
They were too pricey for me - I was quoted $75 just to ship the things, and another $50 for fenderwells on top of the hefty $500/pair price tag.

Dean

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OCNORB said:
YJ w/ tj flares--Is that what your'e lookin for?
pics of flat fender YJs with TJ flares, i know i have seen the pics on this baord before but they just turn up as red X's now

thank for trying, but i am looking for FLAT FRONT YJ fenders with TJ flares

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Here are some old pics of my fenders. They are cut, flat fender style, with TJ flairs trimmed to fit.

They looked pretty good like this in my opinion, but they were prone to abuse just like any stock style fender, and they eventually became very wrinkled. I have since went to the same style as Rocksluts. Mine were built by Joel (Scout dude), who did a great job on them,.. in fact they are the only body/frame fabrication that I left in place durring the most recent round of modifications.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Rockslut

what leafs are u running on your rig. that thing looks bad ass.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The Rockslut said:
In those pics they were factory waggy 7 leaf fronts all the way around. I currently have 44044's on the front and F150 rears on the rear.
So are you going to keep it? I thought you were going to get rid of it and I would have the only white YJ with that spring set up.
(only cause I stole the idea from you)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts