ok...im getting sick of bull shit...
i am a newbe
i have a stock 94 k1500
i will not lift it more than 4 inches...or any vehicle at that
its not my thing
but thats what he likes/wants
i dont like ford
you people are chevy people and prob dont like ford
do you go to the ford boards saying their shit sucks??
no
this is a chevy forum on a 4x4 website
anyone should be able to post their chevy without flaming
flaming should be for 14 year old kids who think their tough shit
if you dont like tall trucks...DONT LOOK AT THEM

·
Registered
824 Posts
How well did that B52 kit go in? any pictures of the front brackets in place? I want to do the swap but have not decided between oem shit or order DIY's stuff.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
i am a newbe
i have a stock 94 k1500
its not my thing
i dont like ford
no
This is Pirate4x4 if you can't handle it LEAVE :mad3:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
i am a newbe
i have a stock 94 k1500
its not my thing
i dont like ford
no
??? Go away.:shaking:

I was just giving him an idea of something to do.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
i am a newbe
i have a stock 94 k1500
its not my thing
i dont like ford
no
:lmao:

Oh no, he's sick of bullshit.

Maybe he should eat somewhere else.:stirthepot:

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Don't listen to them bud. I think it looks good. Its a beast in person BTW. That 60 front looks like I've seen it somewhere before:D. I like your idea of the 2" 64's and moving the rears up front and cut the sheetmetal. You can make the cuts look stock just move them up a few inches. Good luck.
Thansk Geoff, Ya, its about time i finally got that 60 under the truck and now its only a matter of time and money before i actually get to test it out. I have a general idea on how i'm going to cut up the fenders, and it will still follow the stock lines to a certain extent.

And for all the haters out there i might even fix up something similar to the stock chrome trim to fit back up after they are cut :flipoff2:

How well did that B52 kit go in? any pictures of the front brackets in place? I want to do the swap but have not decided between oem shit or order DIY's stuff.
The B52 kit is awesome imo if you wanna spend the extra coin for some adjustability up front. But if your budget building, then there is nothing wrong with moving the stock brackets. As for the kit going it, it went in rather well, the only real pain in the ass part was knocking/grinding/drilling out the rivits, but either way you go your going to have to do something about the rivits. I will go take some pics of the brackets and post them you so you can get an idea.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is Pirate4x4 if you can't handle it LEAVE :mad3:
you really dont get it do you
you guys are the reason why there are so many pissed off people here...
someone wants to show their hard work off and you flame them
who cares if you like what it looks like or not
if you dont llike people showing off their rigs no matter what they look like then you leave

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
if you dont llike people showing off their rigs no matter what they look like then you leave
Well the people who have the problem are the one's that came to the site for what it's intended purpose was for.... and that was rock crawling. I have no problems with the truck. A little high for me is all. Just needs some trimming and all is good.

·
Registered
8,039 Posts
I get it.
im not pissed off.
Someone who has a 4x4, not a 2x4, is welcome to show their stuff... there is no tech here.

Bolt on some parts, and big tires.

this thread is about justifying someones ego, making them feel good, and bragging about a 2wd truck

this is a bullshit thread

·
Registered
585 Posts
WOW you people suck. This blazer is pretty cool, I have been wheeling and rockcrawling in and with all different kinds of vehicles. Yes it might be too tall to do some of the hardcore trails but I bet it would do just fine on others like Miller Jeep trail, some of the Rubicon tons of stuff out at Moab etc... Just because he isnt as narrow minded as lot of you who only like the smaller rock buggies and cant see how much fun it might be driving this thing out at the dunes or through the mud can suck it:rolleyes:. As for the lot of you who think Pirate4x4 is a rock crawler only site I suggest you take a better look around and realize that times are changing and the love for 4x4s is growing into all different areas not just rock crawling, thats why Pirate4x4 is as big as it is. I also love how so many of you are bashing on him for his first real 4x4, I highly doubt so many of you figured out exactly how your first rig would turn out the first time around. Plus how are you bashing on someone who is seemingly open minded about this and was just looking for a bit of REAL feed back. My favorite part about all of this is that after seeing a picture of him my bet is that he could probably take the keyboard out of all you shit talkers hands and shove it up your asses sideways, but feel free to keep talking behind your nice safe computers and never saying these things to people in the real world.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
8,039 Posts
WOW you people suck. This blazer is pretty cool, I have been wheeling and rockcrawling in and with all different kinds of vehicles. Yes it might be too tall to do some of the hardcore trails but I bet it would do just fine on others like Miller Jeep trail, some of the Rubicon tons of stuff out at Moab etc... Just because he isnt as narrow minded as lot of you who only like the smaller rock buggies and cant see how much fun it might be driving this thing out at the dunes or through the mud can suck it:rolleyes:. As for the lot of you who think Pirate4x4 is a rock crawler only site I suggest you take a better look around and realize that times are changing and the love for 4x4s is growing into all different areas not just rock crawling, thats why Pirate4x4 is as big as it is. I also love how so many of you are bashing on him for his first real 4x4, I highly doubt so many of you figured out exactly how your first rig would turn out the first time around. Plus how are you bashing on someone who is seemingly open minded about this and was just looking for a bit of REAL feed back. My favorite part about all of this is that after seeing a picture of him my bet is that he could probably take the keyboard out of all you shit talkers hands and shove it up your asses sideways, but feel free to keep talking behind your nice safe computers and never saying these things to people in the real world.:flipoff2:
Let me help you here....

its a two wheel drive.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I get it.
im not pissed off.
Someone who has a 4x4, not a 2x4, is welcome to show their stuff... there is no tech here.

Bolt on some parts, and big tires.

this thread is about justifying someones ego, making them feel good, and bragging about a 2wd truck

this is a bullshit thread
What part in the beginning didnt you get when he said that he plans to put a front shaft in it when he gets the money. Oh wait I get it just because he hasnt finnished it makes him an ego maniac. I wasnt aware that someone so retarded could figure out how to use a computer but I see you are proving me wrong by still commenting on his build thus far.

·
Registered
8,039 Posts
What part in the beginning didnt you get when he said that he plans to put a front shaft in it when he gets the money. Oh wait I get it just because he hasnt finnished it makes him an ego maniac. I wasnt aware that someone so retarded could figure out how to use a computer but I see you are proving me wrong by still commenting on his build thus far.
and you trying to boost his ego is sooooo important

·
Registered
585 Posts
VHD44 you were right about Pirate4x4 having alot more people to show your work to but what what good is it if more than half of them are just a bunch of keyboard jockies.

·
Registered
393 Posts
i dont know if this has been said what what about taking 1 or 2 leaves out of the front and back springs to soften it up and lower your truck a few inches. not knocking you truck i like it, my buddy has one exactly like yours.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
VHD44 you were right about Pirate4x4 having alot more people to show your work to but what what good is it if more than half of them are just a bunch of keyboard jockies.

well i was just hoping to give ideas off to people, and to also receive some constructive criticism, since that what these boards are usually about, sharing knowledge and experiences, i didnt come here for a good old pat on the back, or an ego check, but to rather expand and create ideas for others to refrence from for 52's up front. I have only seen a handful of threads that have lifted 52's upfront, so i thought i would share a little more, but evidently it backfired cuz i need a front driveshaft to post any type of pics/info, even if 4wheeldrive didnt need to be engaged, but either way, Like people have mentioned through out this thread, everyone has prefrences, so love the buggy platform, (which i like, but its not for this truck, yet), and others prefer more truck-styled wheelers. I dont see a problem with either, and as i stated many times through out this thread, rigs go through evolution, i still have yet to see one stock rig on this board, hell one rig that hasnt had a single thing done to it.. but its all good, no sense in getting up set about it.. i mean people can choose to read what they want. People can skip around all the bullshit, and if they get ideas from my thread, then sweet, if they could careless, then sweet, i'm just out trying new things like everyone else, and i thought people could possibly benefit from it, in someway.

61 - 80 of 169 Posts