Pirate 4x4 banner

Flexin' Fords

188K views 594 replies 267 participants last post by  Josh40601 
#1 ·
So i wanna see who has the best flex out off a ford linked, coiled, air shox, coilovers, leafs anything goes post up some pictures people

heres mine:

heres TwistedRanger (aka Mario):

See less See more
#85 ·
decent for leafs over 44s i guess

with the wheels turned slightly i bend my fender...time to cut

#92 ·
Its a stock BII leafs springs that i flipped around to move the axle back. Then i took another BII leaf spring and cut them and bolted to the frame. I didnt run a traction bar for a long time but do now. But even with no traction bar there wasnt to much axle wrap. I moved the leafs under the frame to which gives about 4 to 5 inches of lift. The tire in that pic on the other side is stuffed all the way up into the finder. It works good for a leaf spring setup but right now im in the process of linking the rear to get a more ridged setup. One problem i have is bent leafs from the axle pushing forward to compressing the leaf. I dont have any really good pics of it but here is some that i do have. Here is a link to the traction bar and the strap aroudn the axle is to limit the rear axle drop because i run a really really short rear drive line because of the doubler setup i built. http://forum.broncoii4x4.com/viewtopic.php?t=451&highlight=leafs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.