Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got bored and missed driving the truck, so i took her out for some nice healthy flex. enjoy.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
356 Posts
looks awesome bro, sucks about the body damage tho.

what are you doing for a rear bumper?

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what body damage? the scrapes on the ass end? it happens. im going to do a tube bumper which will be integrated into the exo.

·
Registered
131 Posts
How many place are you going to show it off.. Mostly i'm just whish I could do that.. but then i can do things you can't so.. and my BMW fits in the back of truck.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably got that rash in Arizona on the run.....

:D

yup. the sliders did their jobs, but the exhaust got smashed into the quarterpanel dropping through that squeeze on day 0.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Mustard,I met you up on cleghorn ahwile back.Nice rig.I bet it does pretty good in the desert with that long arm front end..and my beemer fits in my pocket.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow,blew the bags huh..I bet that was expensive.
Hey Mike,where you getting the exo done at??

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a buddy of mine sent me to camburg, but they told me they didn't really do stuff like that and didn't really have time to fool around. they recommended a few places, but i haven't got arount to call any of them yet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Badass looking truck, that thing looks awesome. That's also an impressive amount of flex, love the suspension setup you have there. Nice rig!

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
your arb air supply line or breather has come off in that last pic mate
thats the breather. it has a hose on it now that leads up and into the engine bay. that underneath pic was from the first test run. thanks for the heads up though.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i got a hose on it pretty quick after it was rolling.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts