Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lipoff2: from St. George!

Well it's raining here in St. George, but we took the Cruiser (Tracy Jordan's OD Cruiser) out today for a muddy rock run. There was about a 2 hour learning curve going from a 2,700lb rig to a 4,000lb+ rig. :D But once Mike got a hang of the bazillion levers in this rig, we had a great time, and were able to dance through the rocks. It will be an interesting weekend, and we would love to place in the top 5. We'll see how it goes! Jaffer is on the Pirate4x4.Com photography crew this weekend to take pictures!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Lance said:
Damn, I guess Jaffer isn't going to be taking pics... Oh well, sorry guys. :(
Sorry to fall down on the job, gang ... :emb4:

I just came back (broke) from the Tucson Gem Show so I need to stay home and scan that stuff for the business to help pay for the new TJ project.
The good news is that Monsterslayer.com is gonna sponsor and write off the new rig!
Next, I'm heading off toward Lubbock to trade a board member my extra HP axels for his extra TJ tub and body. A win-win and too hard to pass up.
Then trade (it's in my blood) that frame and body to Jim Peterson for part of the chassis and cage work he's doing for me.
There is just too much going on ...

So to all that are going .... take yer cameras ... and your raincoats.
And bring us back some pix!

P.S.
Oh, and speaking of Jim P ...
He and daughter, Amy Bullock have decided to pull out of the St. George meet due to impending protests against the She-J remaining in Legends after her SuperCrawl win.
Jim has decided to rework the rig to completly satisfy UROC tech and the complainers.:p
Team She-J will be ready for the April 3-5 UROC meet in Farmington ... so bring it! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Enjoy the rain, we gots lots more here in Vegas that is commin at ya ;)

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Hey, can anyone get a few shots of the RedBull truck while it still looks nice!!! I just had the complete truck rebuilt by Danny Grimes and Jack from RVMD and it looks better than it has before. I had last minute surgery on my foot last night so I couldn't be there to drive/take pics/anything...I boldly sent the truck anyway and told Roggy to give the course hell...hope he doesn't treat it too much like a rental:goofball:
Have fun guys, I'll be thinkin of ya whilst I lay in bed with a throbbing foot...
Anyone that can get a shot of the truck with Jody and Bob, I REALLY would appreciate that as I'm sure they'll be a sight to see. When they pose for you, tell em Dustin said they HAD to smile...those two are two of a kind when it comes to cameras!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Dustin,
You let Jody take the truck out of town without adult supervision ?! I hope you sent Becca to keep them out of trouble. Or is Becca stayin home and keeping you duct taped to the bed so your foot heals up this time !!! Hope the foot feels better.
Kelly :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
RedBullJeep said:
Hey, can anyone get a few shots of the RedBull truck while it still looks nice!!! I just had the complete truck rebuilt by Danny Grimes and Jack from RVMD and it looks better than it has before. I had last minute surgery on my foot last night so I couldn't be there to drive/take pics/anything...I boldly sent the truck anyway and told Roggy to give the course hell...hope he doesn't treat it too much like a rental:goofball:
Have fun guys, I'll be thinkin of ya whilst I lay in bed with a throbbing foot...
Anyone that can get a shot of the truck with Jody and Bob, I REALLY would appreciate that as I'm sure they'll be a sight to see. When they pose for you, tell em Dustin said they HAD to smile...those two are two of a kind when it comes to cameras!

Your truck should be ingood hands with Bob, I ran behind him and Mike last year and they ended up witk a 7th place finish.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.