Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lipoff2: from St. George!

Well it's raining here in St. George, but we took the Cruiser (Tracy Jordan's OD Cruiser) out today for a muddy rock run. There was about a 2 hour learning curve going from a 2,700lb rig to a 4,000lb+ rig. :D But once Mike got a hang of the bazillion levers in this rig, we had a great time, and were able to dance through the rocks. It will be an interesting weekend, and we would love to place in the top 5. We'll see how it goes! Jaffer is on the Pirate4x4.Com photography crew this weekend to take pictures!

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
I'd watch it with that cruiser. It has a tendancy to flop on its lid. Then again, that may have been the driver.:flipoff2:

Erin

·
Registered
802 Posts
Will be interesting to see what happens...Is Tracy's Cruiser the "Official Loaner Rig" now or what? Hopefully someone is on picture duty.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
:flipoff2: back at ya.:D Luck to ya this weekend. Even if ya don't
do well, yer weekend will be better than mine.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
The Washington crew should be down there by now. :D

Trailhawg & Jeepmauler
DSI & Brett
Tom Le Blanc & :rolleyes: (I forget)

I wish everyone good luck in the cometition today!!!

TJ Chick

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Lance said:
Damn, I guess Jaffer isn't going to be taking pics... Oh well, sorry guys. :(
Sorry to fall down on the job, gang ... :emb4:

I just came back (broke) from the Tucson Gem Show so I need to stay home and scan that stuff for the business to help pay for the new TJ project.
The good news is that Monsterslayer.com is gonna sponsor and write off the new rig!
Next, I'm heading off toward Lubbock to trade a board member my extra HP axels for his extra TJ tub and body. A win-win and too hard to pass up.
Then trade (it's in my blood) that frame and body to Jim Peterson for part of the chassis and cage work he's doing for me.
There is just too much going on ...

So to all that are going .... take yer cameras ... and your raincoats.
And bring us back some pix!

P.S.
Oh, and speaking of Jim P ...
He and daughter, Amy Bullock have decided to pull out of the St. George meet due to impending protests against the She-J remaining in Legends after her SuperCrawl win.
Jim has decided to rework the rig to completly satisfy UROC tech and the complainers.:p
Team She-J will be ready for the April 3-5 UROC meet in Farmington ... so bring it! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Enjoy the rain, we gots lots more here in Vegas that is commin at ya ;)

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
smalltimewheeler said:
That truck averaged a top 3 with the rollovers.
Yeah, but it still rolled.:flipoff2: Although with some extra lead on the end of the strap, it might help.

Erin

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Some of the guys that headed down with our group brought cameras. I'll have to wait til they get back to see what they got but, if they got anything of the other competitors I'll let you know.

TJ Chick

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Hey, can anyone get a few shots of the RedBull truck while it still looks nice!!! I just had the complete truck rebuilt by Danny Grimes and Jack from RVMD and it looks better than it has before. I had last minute surgery on my foot last night so I couldn't be there to drive/take pics/anything...I boldly sent the truck anyway and told Roggy to give the course hell...hope he doesn't treat it too much like a rental:goofball:
Have fun guys, I'll be thinkin of ya whilst I lay in bed with a throbbing foot...
Anyone that can get a shot of the truck with Jody and Bob, I REALLY would appreciate that as I'm sure they'll be a sight to see. When they pose for you, tell em Dustin said they HAD to smile...those two are two of a kind when it comes to cameras!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Dustin,
You let Jody take the truck out of town without adult supervision ?! I hope you sent Becca to keep them out of trouble. Or is Becca stayin home and keeping you duct taped to the bed so your foot heals up this time !!! Hope the foot feels better.
Kelly :D

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
Post some pics already.... :flipoff2:

·
Registered
280 Posts
RedBullJeep said:
Hey, can anyone get a few shots of the RedBull truck while it still looks nice!!! I just had the complete truck rebuilt by Danny Grimes and Jack from RVMD and it looks better than it has before. I had last minute surgery on my foot last night so I couldn't be there to drive/take pics/anything...I boldly sent the truck anyway and told Roggy to give the course hell...hope he doesn't treat it too much like a rental:goofball:
Have fun guys, I'll be thinkin of ya whilst I lay in bed with a throbbing foot...
Anyone that can get a shot of the truck with Jody and Bob, I REALLY would appreciate that as I'm sure they'll be a sight to see. When they pose for you, tell em Dustin said they HAD to smile...those two are two of a kind when it comes to cameras!

Your truck should be ingood hands with Bob, I ran behind him and Mike last year and they ended up witk a 7th place finish.

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
Oh Jesus you let Bob Roggy have the keys............:eek: I dont even let him drive my junk and were in the same club.:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts