Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Yall! Newb here in Celina, TX .... I should be picking up a 73 CJ5 next weekend and am looking for info on the CJs and places to do some offroading. I also may be looking for some doors, top, ect..

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Welcome JBee!

Get with Josh at BaerTrax and he and the DFWFWD boys and the Lonestar Jeep club can help you out.

I like to porty too!! (party in the potty??!!:shaking:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome fellas :cookie:

·
Registered
271 Posts
JBee I live up near ya in Van Alstyne, TX. We usually all wheel Clayton, OK since it is about 2 hours away from us, 3 hours for everyone South of McKinney. As Josh @ BaerTrax says, "Some of the best wheeling in the country."

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JBee I live up near ya in Van Alstyne, TX. We usually all wheel Clayton, OK since it is about 2 hours away from us, 3 hours for everyone South of McKinney. As Josh @ BaerTrax says, "Some of the best wheeling in the country."
Is there anything that is more "local"?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
welcome Jbee, im over in Sanger. the closest one to us is Bridgeport. but it dont compare to clayton IMO.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome Jbee, im over in Sanger. the closest one to us is Bridgeport. but it dont compare to clayton IMO.
I have some friends that have told me about a spot off of 380

·
Registered
161 Posts
Texas wheeling is Bridgeport, Gilmer, Katemcy. I have been wheeling Clayton since 1995 and never get bored of it. In Clayton area there is Green Acres, Southside, Freilings, Poteau, Yanish and dont forget Daisy! Daisy is the closest to us out of all the Oklahoma wheeling and Charley Brown that owns Buck Creek (Daisy) is good people!

JOSH

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
i wouldnt go there if they are talking about the lake bottoms, its illegal to be out there. plus it was just a mud pit, no rocks.
I don't mind Mud at all, I am an equal opportunity offroader :D

(on edit)But, I would never want to do something illegal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts