Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in for another week,
over did yesterday, so today was a bust.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Self isolating like I always do...in my chair life is good

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Self isolating like I always do...in my chair life is good

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Life was good but earlier the wifey texted me saying the kids schools are closing for three weeks and she's working from home until further notice.

Fucking kill me now, ugh. :(

·
Registered
17,546 Posts
In

Finally replaced the water pump; only broke two bolts. :mad3: :(

Now; I have to replace the battery cables. :rolleyes: :laughing:

Oh; and poor! :laughing: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
146 Posts
In!

Definetly in tonight. Stayed up too late last night working on refurbing a big cold saw, now feel like shit and my left ear is killing me.

Probably going to toss up some for sale ads and see if I can sell a few things.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
In.

Returned home in time for the weekend after collecting an F550 super 60 and running misc errands.

Now to get started on something...

·
Baconologyst
9,972 Posts
In

Did a few things around the house this morning, then wandered in to town. I went to one of the few “mom & pop” gun shops in my area to inquire about ordering a Mossberg 590 “Retrograde”. It appears to be a unicorn :(

On my way home I figured I’d try my luck at Costco. I mainly wanted to pick up some allergy meds, and possibly some tp (I made a run last week so we weren’t desperate). As luck would have it they had their usual mountain of tp, but it was going quick. The mood in the store felt urgent, like last second Christmas shopping. I’ve never seen that store so full

I need to swap a couple propane tanks tomorrow, then enjoy a four day weekend around the property :homer:

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
In.

Avoiding people going full retard. Apparently, our HEB and Wal Mart were shit shows all day. We were supposed to have company this weekend, but they backed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
In. Buddy dropped off a free hedge trimmer for me with a bad pull start, beginning to look like the first time I flat out have not been able to find a Stihl part immediately on the internet.

·
Registered
12,994 Posts
In. Arguing with the wife about her having to go to work and either earning her full days pay if she works less than 8, earning time and a half if she works a full 8 and how its not fare other staff get to stay home and earn their normal pay. Fuck school shut downs:mad3:

Edit and a construction fence blew over and hit my truck. The contractor is being all wishy washy because by the time I got pictures the fence was not laying on my truck, but was in front of it. It would have had to go through my truck to get where it was laying. I'm actually surprised the entire side is not beat to shit:mad3:

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
In, beer virus crisis has hit my town. People buying everyfugginthing so i bought a nother case of tp and diapers. Also got a 20 pack of Budweiser. I talked to a kid from the big city that drove down here for water, tp and diapers. Just start the bbq:smokin:

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
In. Buddy asked me yesterday if I wanted some salmon. He owns a wholesaler for seafood. I guess someone rejected a 600# crate of it. So he went down a cherry picked a bunch out. Gave me about 30# of salmon. Mostly Coho and some Chum. Most all the Coho is now vacuum packed for 3 person with left over portions and some small filets for the BBQ. That left me about 10#’s of mostly Chum to smoke. So will be brining that tomorrow and smoking the next day. Alway good to get some more protein in the freezer. My wife got the rest of our seeds started for the garden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Baconologyst
9,972 Posts
In. Buddy asked me yesterday if I wanted some salmon
The answer is always yes :smokin:

I was stationed at Ft Lewis in the mid 80’s. My roommate had family near the coast. If we had a three day weekend we’d go out and play on the beach (both of us had 4x4s), and stay with his family

I can’t remember the area, but there was always an old guy at the entrance to the beach. He had the best smoked salmon I’ve ever had :smokin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts