Pirate 4x4 banner

fo de fors

7K views 52 replies 24 participants last post by  Arya Ebrahimi 
#1 ·
all i can say is what a pain in the ass. my wife said that i couldn't raise the cruiser anymore. so i started hacking. did a shackle reversal put 4" dodge truck springs up front and a set of 3/4 ton re arched dodge rears. then spent the next two day with a plasma cutter and a welder. and still had to lower the bump stop to hold back the uptravel. but it should be a side hilling biotch.

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
TTURokToy said:
Are the hummer beadlocks turned around backwards?

Looks good, although I would have put some of the 53s on there. :D :D
From the guy with a Yota with a Jeep grill :rolleyes:

53's are :rainbow:

:flipoff2:

#16 ·
in stead of flipping my hubs, i am just going to run the front rims in and the back rims out. they are both back spaced at 3" so the rear will be about 6" narrower than the front which is 92 or 93"s. mike

#19 ·
gunracer1 said:
one more, i will bolt the 44s on the rear this afternoon

HOLLY CRAP you got plates and a inspection on that beast :eek: only in texas :rolleyes:

#20 ·
the centers are from usa6x6.com. the tags have been out for a while but i am fixing to get a new set, but i did have it inspected when it had the 38s on it. it will never pass now on inspection with the pinion brake.i got some strange looks driving up to the school and picking up my kids. yea i was the coolest dad there that day. i don't have anymore pics yet, so rick will have to waite. mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.