Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting ready to order a set of FOA coilovers and was wondering if anyone knew if they offer any kind of a discount to Pirate members, and what the discount code would be?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Ive been reading stuff on here for a few years and finally decided to register.

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
Guess it's not enough that they are already less expensive than their competitors ehh?

To answer your question, no

·
Premium Member
11,108 Posts
The Pirate discount code is ID10T.

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Don't you need to be a red star member to take advantave of the codes? Not just someone who regestered just to get parts cheeper ;)

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
The Pirate discount code is ID10T.
My brother worked at a computer help center in college and used to tell people that their problem was too difficult for him to help but he did know they had a I, D, 10, T problem. Since he couldn't help them, he was going to transfer them to someone that could and to make sure to tell them about your I, D, 10, T problem. About the only fun they had working there.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Chevy, don't worry about these guys giving you a hard time. They do this to all the noobs.

Try this code, should get you a decent discount:
SUP-1104

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chevy, don't worry about these guys giving you a hard time. They do this to all the noobs.

Try this code, should get you a decent discount:
SUP-1104
I know they do, just makes you mad. And thanks I appreciate it but I already ordered and got the shocks.

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
You're a prick.

I can't make the code work.......I went to F-O-A and entered it, but it won't accept it....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts