Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 726 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This customer came to us wanting to do a simple D60 swap and 42's on his 01 TJ. 5 months later we have a pretty nice parts sheet:

Turn Key Engine Supply 510 HP LS2
Art Carr 700R4
4 spd. Atlas
Dynatrac Pro Rock frontend, Dynatrac Pro-Series rearend, 5.38s, Detroits,
Alloy USA axleshafts, Yukon Superjoints, forged 1350 pinion yokes
14" Fox Coilovers
Poly Performance Link Brackets and Heat Treated Chromo Link tube
1.25 Heims
PSC Full Hydro Steering
41" Irok Radials
17x10 Allied Monster Aluminum Beadlocks
Blue Torch Fab tube fenders, comp corners, and rockers

All the major parts like the motor, axles, and trans showed up the week after Christmas, so we were able to start on Jan. 2nd.

The Jeep was already pretty built, with a 6" Fabtech, ARB's, 35's, etc.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Sweet! Get that rig finished so we can go out and beat it! 510 HP... sheesh. :flipoff2:

Todd

·
Registered
11,647 Posts
Nice, but the black rims looked a lot nicer. How about you toss them on a pallet and ship to MN :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thats one sick TJ, I wish i had the coin to compete with you. On a side note, I know your welds are probably very good but, the fact of having 4 pieces of tube holding up your truck is a little scary. Maybe i'm just a puss... but to much side movement might be a little sketch.

Sweet build though :smokin:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Mother of Gawd...510 LS2 in a TJ, please excuse me while I wipe the drool of my face.

Sweet build, keep us posted of the progress:beer:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sweet! Get that rig finished so we can go out and beat it! 510 HP... sheesh. :flipoff2:

Todd

No lie, Im ready. Talked to Steve last week and told him y'all better get used to me on the runs. I've not been on one with y'all since Long Ranch last year. I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
It's on... even with those little 42's :flipoff2:

Can you get it finished by Feb 21st? Big trip planned for 12 days... NM, CO, UT... throw Javier & Dave a few hundo' extra and get'r'done!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
It's on... even with those little 42's :flipoff2:

Can you get it finished by Feb 21st? Big trip planned for 12 days... NM, CO, UT... throw Javier & Dave a few hundo' extra and get'r'done!
Um, no. Looking at late March at the earliest. Still lots and lots for Dave to do. He did not even explain all the fab work he has gotten himself into with this build, he just listed the parts list.

But as soon as its done SHR will be hearing from me. Its been too long.

Little 42's:flipoff2:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm glad there is someone that can actually blow more money than me on a Jeep.

The economy is good in Texas..........Nice work Javier............

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats one sick TJ, I wish i had the coin to compete with you. On a side note, I know your welds are probably very good but, the fact of having 4 pieces of tube holding up your truck is a little scary. Maybe i'm just a puss... but to much side movement might be a little sketch.

Sweet build though :smokin:

My welding is terrible, but obviously it is better than your eyesight, because there are 6 pieces of tube.:flipoff2: j/k

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I'm glad there is someone that can actually blow more money than me on a Jeep.

The economy is good in Texas..........Nice work Javier............

The jury's still out on that one Tony, because I'm pretty sure you're not done yet... and rest assured that he can't possibly compete with that yacht-mover of a trailer you have...

1 - 20 of 726 Posts