Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... First, the disclaimer:

I am not now, nor have I ever been an employee or representative of the company. I’m a freelancer. I know nothing more about the current troubles than you do – probably a lot less. I don’t want to get caught up in it, and I don’t want to choose sides – that’s not what I do. I do tech.

Having said that – I don’t like to see bad blood, bad feelings, and generally destructive divisions forming amongst our ranks – it’s not good for the sport, and nobody stands to gain from it.

So – I can’t do anything about the magazine (except wish all parties involved the quickest, most painless resolution possible and the greatest success in all their future endeavours – y’all have my number if/when you need it!)

But – I can do something about some of the stuff some of you folks missed out on – namely the tech articles from the first 2 issues. I’ve spoken with all the parties involved, and after a little negotiation, with the cooperation of XOM, I have decided to bring you exclusive, electronic copies of my three tech articles from the first two issues.

For those of you who aren’t subscribers who missed issues – I guess it’s your lucky day – can ya feel the love my bruthas and sistas! You can thank me by supporting the vendors who support me and allow me to bring you the tech articles.

I know it’s not much, and it doesn’t fix everything – after all, that’s not my intent, nor are they my problems to fix. But I hope some of you enjoy the articles and perhaps this can, just maybe, open the door a crack to a little healing in our community.

If not – :flipoff2:

PS – yea, I know it’s a cross-post – so sue me….wait, no, no, wait, I take that back

PPS - please respect my copyright and don't distribute the articles. If you want to share - point your friends to the tech section here on Pirate.

·
Change is good.
35,183 Posts
As others have said...class act.

What's next? :grinpimp:

Doc

·
Registered
266 Posts
Way to make a step forward. Again, you are a huge asset to this board and we appreciate the technical lessons, professor. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Classy Bill........

By the way, can I get a copy of the article you did on the gear install for issue 3? (I have a special interest in it :D )

·
Dummer'n Moose Poop
5,393 Posts
suck up :flipoff2:
Just kiddin. Thanks for puttin it up for us all to peruse and learn from.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts