Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full floating 60 for the rear of my jeep wrangler. The brake line extention from the hard line to the housing wont. How did you guys run it. Pic would be COOL!!! While i got your attention, i was trying to pull out a axel and 8 bolts that hold the axel are a bitch. The nut keeps comming off beforethe studd comes off. You guys have any tricks or advise for my dumb ass!
ANything will do.

·
Premium Member
3,540 Posts
UM, the studs are supposed to stay in the hub (even if they don't..no big deal) and just the nuts come off. You then just need to tap the axle flange and the cone washers usually work them selves out, once that happens you can pull out the shaft.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Are you talking about the rear brake line?

If so go here. They will hook you up.

American Street Rod

As for the studs. The other guys are right. The studs are supposed to stay in. Where in P-town are you?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
You Must Have A dodge Rear end??? With the Bolt's That have Studs Or Just older Style??

I have seen them Alot! use antisieze or sray Lube WD-40 Before removal!

This Is How I attached the Line's

I used Stainless Lines droped Them from the Center and threaded and Bolted them Down using wiring clips,, Local Toggnatti's or Race Shop like Massey Linked,,

If you Look at the Tubing it has been drilled and tapped 1/4 Bolt and the clip around the Line Secure's the Line To the tube!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Massey actuall its Diamond Springs, but its right off Pleasant Valley. Where about are you in P Ville?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adam Ant pic didnt work can you try again.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by bigblackjeep:
<STRONG>Hey Massey actuall its Diamond Springs, but its right off Pleasant Valley. Where about are you in P Ville?</STRONG>
By the Hospital. You're by the college?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UUh well i go to the college But live more by Jiffy Mart or Lions Hall. Sound Familiar. Mabey you could stop by some time and check out what Work i have ahead of me. Id like to take a look at your Jeep!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts