Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is my 1983 Chevy K30 Dually Crew Cab 4x4 Automatic with 91k miles. Truck Runs and drives good. This would make an awesome plow truck, work truck or a great project. I was going to fix it up a bit more and make it pretty, but I have no time and the wife wants it out of the driveway....I originally bought it as a replacement for my Ford F250...

The Truck Is Equipped With A Bullet Proof Dana 60 4x4 Front Axle and Dana 70HD full floating rear, The truck was originally a 6.2 Diesel, but it now has a recently installed 5.7 350 Gm Crate Engine. It also has dual fuel tanks,Tilt Steering, dual rear wheels, 4wd, 3 Speed Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission, Dual Exhaust.

It has 6 Tires Practically NEW (95%+ life $1000+), AC (not hooked up), Am/Fm Cassette Radio, Heavy duty 1 ton Frame, Heavy Duty Rear Suspension and Hydro boost Brakes (needs rear wheel cylinders installed - I have all parts ready to install) The truck has some rust for it's age. It looks like it needs some bondo, here and there and maybe some minor body work (check pics) Frame has some surface rust and is extremely SOLID (Check pics!!).

I have taken A LOT of pictures and video of it running, so not to waste either of our times. Everything is uploaded on photobucket here: http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/k30forsale/

I am already regretting posting this truck for sale, but I figure it's better and cheaper than a divorce.... I already have plans to just get the brakes fixed and get rid of my other truck if I don't get any serious offers. so Serious inquires only!

This truck is also for sale locally - It is first come, first serve.. I will not hold it. Cash Only - NO CHECKS! :) I have a clean Title in hand and I will deliver the truck locally if we make a deal.. I think it's a steal for $3850.00 ... Send me a PM..

No.. can't ship it! :) I'm located in North Brunswick, NJ 08902. I want it gone asap. Let me know!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just had the rear brakes completely redone (12/3/11). New lines, shoes, cylinders etc

Price drop to $3500 also!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts