Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please take a look at the jeep and let me know what you think. I know the price is high but its got crazy low miles and is a great starter jeep.

apparently i cant post pictures, as i'm new to the site.

Selling a 2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4. It has the In-Line 6, 4.0L motor and runs great. 2nd Owner. 69,331 Original Miles (Not a Typo) It sat in a garage for most of its life. New motor put in at 47,566 miles, 8/19/2016, because that was easer that going through the original one. New motor has 5-year, unlimited mile warranty on parts.

This is a great off road ready starter Jeep or blank slate to build the rig of your dreams. All pavement miles. I was going to build it into an off road only rig but going in another direction.

It has AM/FM/CD/Cassette radio. Cold AC. Manual transfer case. 4 Speed Automatic transmission. Jeep roof rack with Yakama cross bars and storage rack. Power window, door locks, window defroster.

Drive train is stock setup. Cooper AT Tires with good tread. Motor runs good. Transmission and transfer case shift clean and easy. Windows, door locks, wipers, lights, gages, stereo all work great.

Extras: Yakama cross bars and storage rack. Warn bumper with Warn XD9000 winch with controller. LED light bars. (2) flood bars on fog light circuit. (1) combo driving bar on high beam circuit. DOT legal LED replacement headlights. All dome lights have LED bulbs. Rubicon Express shocks.

This is a rare jeep with this few miles. Clean Title. Pink in hand. No trade, Cash Only, No PayPal or electronic payment.

If you know what you’re looking at, give me a call and we can make a deal.

$14,000 OBO Cash

·
Registered
18 Posts
Its WAAAY over priced sorry. Why was the motor replaced if its got so little miles? was it abused? Maybe ran with no oil? low oil? coolant leak caused blown head? those motors should go atleast 200,000 ITs in no way "Rare" in any way. I buy rigs all the time id pay about $5,000 TOP blue book is 5500! to build and off road toy one would need to get rid of the yakima bars and toss them in the garbage, then figure out why the engine was replaced and repair that issue then replace the trans because if some one let the motor go out with suck little millage most likely the trans is going out as well. Im sure if its been sitting wich it has to have been with low miles EVERY seal in the truck is bad so thats a bunch of work as well. you would also have to rewire the LEDs on the high beam circuit before you get a ticket from CHP. it is illegal to have aadded lights totalling over 55W on a public road way. BUt hey its got lights bars on it so that must be worth $9000 extra Oh wait i read it again its got an AM/FM cassette player DAM im sorry your right mabe try and get $20,000

Do you know what i could build for a client for $14,000!!!! it would be all new and trail ready running a nice big lift, tires, stereo, and a bunch of custom stuff. milage wouldn't matter since EVERYTHING would be brand new

1 - 12 of 12 Posts