Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i'm trying to sell my 2006 honda trx 450r electric start,i love it but its gotta go
due to a injury when i got hit by a car in the friggen wendy's parking lot
(expensive frosty) any way i only had the quad 2mo's when it happend so its
cherry new all factory equiptment at most 5-6 hours on it.i'll take 5400.00 obo
i can help with delivery to a point.any questions [email protected]
i cant attach pics here but i have some if you need.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
hey guys i'm trying to sell my 2006 honda trx 450r electric start,i love it but its gotta go
due to a injury when i got hit by a car in the friggen wendy's parking lot
(expensive frosty) any way i only had the quad 2mo's when it happend so its
cherry new all factory equiptment at most 5-6 hours on it.i'll take 5400.00 obo
i can help with delivery to a point.any questions [email protected]
i cant attach pics here but i have some if you need.
is my asking price too high. be honest. i checked around alot before i listed it
i only went 250.00 above what their going for in my area (just east of atlanta,ga). come on guys this thing is begging for someone to ride.brand new it goes for 6500.00 before all the freight and prep and all that other crap they always add in so at a minium thats 1100.00 cheaper. no b.s. its like new and will send pics to prove and answer any ?'s you might have.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Unfortunatly thats about all you gonna get for it
i'm, not gonna give it away 4500.00 is a joke on the east coast i would have thought they would go for much higher out west,i'm just trying to go with what my market demand is.look i'm not trying to make a killing here i did a notional value search before i came up with this price,now i will probably take a lower offer but not that low,not when there are worn out looking 05's in the paper going for 5000.00.thanks for your input but maybe the reno prices are lower for some reason.
i just did another national price check just to be sure cause i wanna be as fair as i can kelley blue book national avg for like new condition is 5000.00,and atv 4-wheel action mag's national avg for 07's is 6900.00 so drop 2grand off that and your back to 5000.00 so i am not far off.

·
Registered
8 Posts
well im from georgia and you might see all these quads listed for 5000 or more but thats all your gonna see very few sell for that price. nobodys gonna wanna give you 5000 when they can put a little more with it and get a brand new one straight from the dealer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im from georgia and you might see all these quads listed for 5000 or more but thats all your gonna see very few sell for that price. nobodys gonna wanna give you 5000 when they can put a little more with it and get a brand new one straight from the dealer.
ok then, like i said i'm looking to be fair,there is no use in it just sitting in the shop,i guess i got miss information so some one make me a fair offer and we'll go from their.thanks confederate mudder,where i ga r ya.

·
Registered
165 Posts
That is a smoking deal! If I was near you and in the market I would snap that up quick. 5400 was not high but just unlikely to sell fast, but now you have it priced very nicely for a buyer. Good luck, it should sell at that price.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Friend of mine just bought an 07 for $6600.00 Out The Door. And it was the black with red frame...supposedly Limited Edition. He wanted a kickstart model but we couldn't find 1 in a 300 mile range of us.

$4500.00 should be a good selling point. Good luck in getting in sold.

Chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts