Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says

44" TSL Super Swampers in good condition with about 40% tred left, no big cuts or gashes in them, on 16.5"x12" Weld Rims Pollished Aluminum(look like Eagle Alcoas) Chevy 3/4ton 8 lug bolt pattern. $1000 for the set

Or

44"TSL Boggers in good condtition with about 50% tred left, 1 tire has about a 6" rock gash in the side wall,(I dont know how deep it is, but it holds air and it hasnt blown out on me??)On 16.5"x 14"(WideAzzRims) Chrome Eagle Alcoa's Asking $1500for the set.Chevy 8 lug pattern.

Im only selling one set of rims and tires, (trying to clean up my side yard, )

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I would be interested in either set, but tires only, no rims needed. $500 for the boggers, or $400 for the TSL's.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer bro, but I would like to get rid of them as a set.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am interested in some 44's and possibly the rims (would perfer beadlocks). shoot me an e-mail if the price is negotiable.

[email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
616 Posts
might be interested in the welds if you seperate the tires to some of the others . are they 8 on 6.5 or is it some other pattern? got pics?come with centercaps? how much for the set, and will you ship up the coast about 3 hours. if you wanna get a qoute it's 95525, just outside of eureka.
shon

·
Registered
818 Posts
If some one buys the rims id be interested in one set of tires, perfurribly boggers depending on how big the gash is.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey how wide are the tires? I want the 44" tsls with the welds as a set perfect for my truck. If you want to sell them just tell me I'll come get them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts