Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HAVE AN 84 4RUNNER that I bought as a project vehicle last year. I bought it and the IDIOT I bought it from lied to me .....long story. I brought it home and 2 days later the motor blew up. I took the motor out and sent it to a good friend of mine who rebuilt this motor from top to bottom.. I mean everything on it is new. It is now installed in the truck and I am having the stock aisian carb rebuilt right now. The trucks interior is stripped right now...I pulled the carpet out and the seats and I am going to rhino line the floors in it and put the seats back in. I also have already purchased trail gears 5" front and rear classic lift! New clutch ...Also have 1 set of gears and a locker. 5.29's and a lockrite. Yukon gears. The motor is a 22r completely rebuilt with a 261 crawler cam a pacesetter header and a flowmaster muffler. Engine has new plugs ,wires , distributor, starter, I mean everything is brand spankin new. I am going to go ahead and get her running and put the rhino liner in and put the interior back together and then I want to sell it. It hasn't been started yet so the motor is still fresh. I want to sell all of it together the truck the lift everything cause I got way in over my head with this and my wife is not too happy about it. I am asking $ 6000obo and trust me it's well worth it. The front lift kit is $1000 and the rear is $600 and i am not even adding for shipping and taxes that I spent! The motor rebuild was almost $2000 the gears and locker....... 84 toyota sr5 will be running and loaded to the gills with everything to make her traill ready. aLSO HAS BRAND NEW TIRES ON GER 31X10.50'S $5000OBO

I WILL SELL IT WITHOUT THE TRAIL GEAR LIFT KITS AND GEARS AND LOCKER........

GIVE ME A CALL AND MAKE ME AN OFFER MY WIFE CAN'T REFUSE! I AM LOCATED IN ATHENS GA EMAIL [email protected] OR CALL ANYTIME AT 706-713-1280

1 - 6 of 6 Posts