Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys .. I've recently decided to add some Pro Rock 60's and an Atlas 5.0 to my Rubicon as well as some huge tires etc.. Wish I had saw that one comin' before buying the Rubicon :]

I'm in Lexington, KY. I will arrange for pickup of any vehicle and can ship the parts I've got anywhere.

Anyhow .. I'm going to have a few things left over when I'm done and I'd PREFER to TRADE these items for a vehicle. However if you're interested in buying the axles/t-case as a bolt on TJ upgrade just make an offer :)

Front and Rear Dana 44 Axles with Superior Shafts and U-Joints.
Lockers/Compressor/Hoses/Etc Included
4:1 Rubicon Transfer Case
-
5x 35" Goodyear MTR on 16" Alcoa Tomb Raider Wheels

I'd like to sell the Tires .. and keep the axles/t-case as a package and trade for a vehicle.

It's muddy and ass here in the winter etc so I REALLY want a beater. I'd really like something built with some decent tires/lift etc .. A Sammy/YJ/CJ with SOA etc or anything ... Just throw me some offers and I'll see what I think ..

As far as the tires/wheels go just PM me offers or whatever.

Thanks!

·
Registered
814 Posts
You still got your original Rubi Wheels?
If so, are they for sale?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
don't have anything to trade, but are you willing to sell $$!:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RockSalt ..

I'm in Lexington, KY ...

I'm not exactly sure what the axle/t-case would be worth .. I'm going to check around some but if you're interested PM me an offer or post it in here.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
MadMikeMT said:
RockSalt ..

I'm in Lexington, KY ...

I'm not exactly sure what the axle/t-case would be worth .. I'm going to check around some but if you're interested PM me an offer or post it in here.
I live in Richmond, Ky. and have a business in Lexington. Where do you wheel, i'm suprised we haven't met! Shoot me a pm. I'm going to toys for tots this weekend.
Rusty

·
Registered
445 Posts
Possible Trade

Check out the extra sammy I have.

Its an 87 Suzuki Tintop grey inside and out with a 1600cc motor, Fresh out of a tracker. It sports a 5inch leaf over axle lift with 31 x9.50x16 Goodyear Workhores MT's. All mechanics on the vehicle work great and just installed a brand new clutch on engine swap. It was supposed to by my wifes sammy (2nd in the family), but she's not too good with the clutch offroad. Its just been sitting since the 4 wheeling season is overwith here till winter ends.

Im from Indianapolis, IN so I would be driving a pickup (and trailing the samurai) instead of shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts