Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
FU2
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple pics of Matt's rig we finished a couple weeks ago... It's been on it's side a couple times, but no HARD rolls yet...lol It's held up well, and doesn't have that "full" Exo. look because we ran the bars inside the fenders...

What do ya think?

Attachments

·
FU2
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ben Holloway said:
fawkin sick, i love it, how many bones was that???

Ben
Thanks... Matt has about a grand into it for tube so far....
I traded him his help around the shop for the cage work mostly..

·
Registered
296 Posts
damn you guys suck :D it really pisses me off how bad you make the rest of our rigs look - bastards :flipoff: nice work (as always), now I gotta figure out how to incorporate something like that into my next project.

·
Premium Member
16,327 Posts
thought a lot of people went EXO ot save the body in case of a roll. its seem the design would destroy the fenders. but i would imagine it would depend on what you see the purpose is.

·
FU2
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mobil1syn said:
thought a lot of people went EXO ot save the body in case of a roll. its seem the design would destroy the fenders. but i would imagine it would depend on what you see the purpose is.
That is one of the BIGGEST misconceptions of an EXO...
YOUR BODY PANNELS WILL NOT BE SAVED... It might minimize the damage, but NOT stop it altogether..

It will however save the CAB and the WINDSHEILD....$$$ or more importantly your head and HEADROOM in the cab of a small truck like a Toy...

In Matts case, the fenders are Glass, and can be fixd for next to nothing.. The fender bars SAVE the front clip that can't be replace'd as easy as a hood or fenders...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Man i really like that. Saves the nice lines of the toy pick-up. Is that 2" tube? Nice job.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey TinBender...I'm REAL good at pushing a broom!;)
I would gladly bust my ass working around your shop in return for awesome work like you guys do. IMO that guy scored! Once again, NICE work guys.
Allan

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
But its still a :rainbow: exo :flipoff2:

It does look good though tim, can't put ay down for your quality thats for sure(but still an exo,lol)

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Nice job I would like to know what the extra hoop bars on the bed are for??

1 - 20 of 78 Posts