just wanted to let everyone know what i have:

99 dodge ram 1500 quad cab
v-8 360
superflift 5.5, 3 inch coil spacers, 3 inch body lift
38x15.50x15 super swampers on eagle 589's
husky bed liner
roll bar light bar
full grill gaurd with kc. daylighters

plan to buy a top for the bed, lockers front and rear, 456 gears, surco roof rack with lights and all accesories for off road adventures. Plan on putting 42's eventually but will probably wait on that till i can find some heavier axles.

Havent had a chance to put pics on my computer but as soon as i do i will put them on here.

Just to let everyone know i am a mobile electronics technician so if you have any questions about audio, video, security, feel free to ask. Hope to talk with some of you soon, till then happy trails

:) :) :)

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
and then we can keep talking on these worthless threads so we get the post count up.
Next time post a pic of your truck

Hey, why dont we get our "lets see your trucks" thread? seems like we may be able to have 50 people who actually own dodges.. out of what, 17,000.. not bad... even if it is a tow rig.

Actually.. lets make it a "lets see your MOPAR" Thread.

Garrett

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Aquaman said:
how 'bout it? I don't own a Dodge, but I still like'em. I say bring on the pics :flipoff2:

Your a chevy guy, you arent supposed to understand the dodge thing

Actually, i still dont think my buddy understands the whole mopar thing, and he just traded his 88 GMC (damn nice truck) for a 2001 Ram.

Garrett

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Thanks for the update you weenie! Hi, i'm billy and I drive a dog 1/2 trk. Go to the newbie section!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts